If you like reading, read fashion blogs!
And Don’t Be afriad to google anything else… But we all know the best site for Style Concerns is right here at
So the latest issue of GQ came out with seven mistakes that men make when it comes to style! I think these are fantastic!
So I want to share with all you.. if you dont subscribe to GQ and also to add some for the women.
Men (By GQ)
1. Schlumpy Leather Jacket —-> Fixable —-> Snug Bomber Leather Jacket
2. The Barack Obama Jeans —->Fixable —-> Medium-rise Dark Wash Jeans
To See the rest of the photos and for more in depth explanation visit GQ.com
3. The Cheap Printed Tie —–> Fixable —-> Sturdy Silk Understated Patterned Tie
4. Sagging Suit Pants ———> Fixable —-> Tailored Pants with Little to No Break
5. The Pancake Collar ——–> Fixable —–> Firm Collars with Collar Stays
6. Right Suit, Wrong Belt —–> Fixable —–> 1-1.5 Inch Belt with Subtle Belt
7. The Oversize Suit ———–> Fixable —–> Fitted Suit
Now my own 7 Mistakes Women Make:
1. Shapeless Tops ——-> Fixable —–> Form-fitting Blouses
2. All Neutral Colors (Black, Grey, Brown, Denim) –> Fixable –> Add a Pop of Color
3. Mom Jeans (Women’s: Obama Jeans) –> Fixable –> Medium Rise Straight Leg
4. Grungy Kicks(Sneakers) with Classy Outfit —> Fixable —> Hawt Pumps(Heels)!
5. Over-Accessorized –> Fixable –> One Chunky, Two Subtle or Three Subtle
6. Holiday Ski Resort Sweater –> Fixable –> Fitted Cashmere Sweater
7. Dressing 20 Years Younger –> Fixable –> Grow Up!